Wednesday, July 11, 2007

About Me

Here's my description. Maybe this will help out all the intelligence agencies that are doing their 'random' checking.

No I'm not a terrorist, a to-be suicide bomber, or a militant. Yeah, I like paintball but I'm not a pro at it nor do I practice with real guns. I horrify myself by thinking about hurting another person. Yup, that's how violence-phobic I am.

Yes, I live in Pakistan but unlike most religious Pakistanis, I'm not anti-West or Anti-American. In fact, I am proud to be a US citizen and I consider myself an American as well(having lived there for all my childhood). I also share most(not all) regrets, sympathies, problems, etc. with the average American as well.

Oh yeah, I am also very religious, a religious fundamentalist if you want to call it and insha'allah(God willing) I most of my opinions will be based on the fact that The Quran is first source of law and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) is the second source of Islamic law.